TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is only open to residents of UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland), CI and IoM residents only.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family are not permitted to enter. The Promoter’s agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion are also excluded from entering.
3. Internet Access required. No purchase necessary to enter. No bulk entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or those automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or those from multiple accounts will be accepted. Entries made in this way will be disqualified. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the prize result will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
4. Entrants must ensure that their healthy adult cat is exclusively fed with Purina ONE dry and/or wet products. Changing a cat’s diet gradually by substituting a new food for old is ideal. This should take around 10 days; however, if the cat has a sensitive stomach, this time should be extended. The same applies when changing brands, even when keeping the cat on the same type of food (wet or dry). If the cat suffers from a medical condition or has specific nutritional requirements, consult a vet before changing their diet. To view the full Adult range visit www.purinaone.co.uk. For further guidance or information on changing a pet's diet, please contact our Nutritional Advisors on 0800 212 161 or by email at email@example.com.
5. To enter participants must login or register via the Purina ONE 3 Week Challenge located on www.purinaone.co.uk and upload a photograph of the participating cat
6. Entrants can enter up to five (5) different cats per household.
7. The photograph(s)uploaded by an individual user at the end of the challenge must be original, clearly show the whole cat and be the subject of the photograph, must feature the entrant’s own domestic cat, be taken after eating Purina ONE products for a minimum of 3 weeks to highlight the visible differences, and cannot be:
8. The photograph submitted must be in .JPG or .GIF format and must not be larger than 2MB.
9. Entrants confirm that the photograph is subject to being moderated by the Promoter. Any inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities and will be subsequently withdrawn from the Promotion.
10. All photographs and testimonials which are fully or partially rejected by the Promoter are considered as void. Entrants may re-enter another final photograph or testimonial following the same procedure and are subject to the conditions of moderation. The promoter reserves the right to modify an entry before it will be accepted.
11. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
12. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
13. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
18. By participating in the Promotion the entrants license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
19. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘PurinaOneUK’ Facebook page or elsewhere during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘PurinaOneUK’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.