PRO PLAN Dog FREE 4 week Trial – T&Cs
Important information about changingyour dog’s diet:
It is important to change the dietgradually by substituting the new food for the old food.This should be done over a period of 7 to 10 days; however, if the dog has a sensitive stomach, you may need to extend the transition period. If the dog suffers from a medical condition or has specific nutritional requirements, consult a vet before changing their diet. To maximise the benefit of the trial, entrants should ensure that their dog is exclusively fed with PURINA PRO PLAN Dog following completion of the transition period. For further guidance or information on changing a pet's diet, please contact our Nutritional Advisors on 0800 212 161 (Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm) or by email at email@example.com.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Promotion is only opento UK residents (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland), CI and IoM residents only who register for the first time with the PURINA PRO PLAN Dog 4 week Trial scheme and who have not previously taken part in the scheme. Participants may register to take part between 27th July 2016 and 31stDecember 2016.
2. The PURINA PRO PLAN Dog 4 week Trial will be available on a first come,first served basis for up to a maximum of 10,000 applicants. The promotion will end at 23:59 on 31.12.16, or when 10,000 valid applicants have registered to take part, whichever is the sooner. Any applications made after the closing date, or after the maximum of 10,000 valid applications have been received, will be advised that the promotion is closed.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediatefamily are not permitted to enter. The Promoter’s agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion are also excluded from entering.
4. Internet Access required. No purchase necessary to enter. No bulkentries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or those automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or those from multiple accounts will be accepted. Entries made in this way will be rejected.
5. Only one application per newlyregistered participant. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
7. Entrants can enter a maximum of one dog per household to participatein the PURINA PRO PLAN Dog 4 week Trial.
8. Each valid registered participant willreceive four weeks’ worth of free food in the form of a combination of PRO PLAN Dog 3kg, 12kg or 14kg bags (depending on the total quantity required). The quantity of food given is calculated based on the size of the dog (small, medium, large or extra-large) and the average daily feeding quantity for the product recommended.
The food will be delivered in oneinstalment to the address provided by the registrant within 28 days of completing a valid registration. An email will be sent to the registrant once their trial pack has been dispatched. The delivery will be carried out by DX couriers. If the registrant is not available to accept the delivery, DX will leave the parcel in a safe place or post a calling card through the letterbox in accordance with DX terms and conditions. The Promotor shall not be liable for any failure by DX couriers.
9. At the end of the four week period, registrantswill receive a follow up email with a £5 off coupon for their next purchase of PRO PLAN Dog. Registrants will have the option to print a paper coupon to redeem exclusively in Pets at Home stores or a unique online e-code to redeem exclusively on the Monster Pet Supplies website monsterpetsupplies.co.uk. These coupons do not have any cash value andcannot be exchanged for cash or any other product. Coupons must not be sold, auctioned or offered to any third party. The Promoter cannot be responsible for any issues that may be experienced during the printing of the coupon and are not obliged to provide a replacement or alternative if the user experiences difficulties in printing. Only one coupon may be used per registered user, per product purchased. The coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Additional terms and conditions of use will be printed on the coupon.
10. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotionalparties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccuratesubmission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to,or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. Inaccessibility orunavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
11. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failureson the website.
12. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound bythese Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
14. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules willbe based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion orthese terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including butnot limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
Promoter: Nestlé Purina PetCare, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA (pleasedo not send entries to this address).