1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
2. Nestlé Purina Petcare UK, 1 City Place, Beehive Ring Road, Gatwick, RH6 0PA
3. This Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of this Promotion.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Entrants will require Internet access to the promotional website and an active email address.
6. Entry in to the draw is only open to consumers registered on the Purina customer database as of 24/11/2015 who have opted-in to receive emails. Please note, the link to the competition entry page will only operate once and will then become inactive, please ensure you complete all entry details on a single visit.
7. Prize Draw entry open from 10:00 on 3rd December 2015 to 23:59 on 31st January 2016. Entries submitted after the final closing time will not be included in the prize draw.
8. There will be 51 winners in total:
1st Prize Option
On an agreed date in February 2016, Nick Ridley [the Photographer] will attend the winner’s home (or outdoor location of their choosing) and complete a photo shoot with the winner’s pet.
The date of the photoshoot will be agreed by both Nick Ridley and the winner via an intermediary party at Deep Focus London.
After the photoshoot, the winner will receive a disk with all the photographs taken during the shoot.
Purina UK will also have full usage rights for the material and may use it in promotional activities, but not without informing the winner first.
2nd prize Option
3rd prize Option
9. Upon receiving the invitation email, entrants must: Click the ‘Enter Now’ button within the invitation email (which will only allow access once so be prepared) to be taken to the entry page. Entrants must then watch the Meet Purina video by clicking on the ’Watch’ button or visiting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_rGfcWgz6s. The entrant must then answer the relevant multiple choice question and fill in personal details such as their full name, age, contact phone number and e-mail address.
10. Entries will only be accepted if they have been submitted via the official entry form with all the relevant information completed.
11. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the entrant on successful completion and submission of the Prize Draw entry and the entrant will need to click on a subsequent link in the e-mail to complete the entry process.
12. If the entrant answers the question correctly, they will be entered into a draw for a chance to win from the total prize pool. If the answer is incorrect then they will be entered into the draw for a chance to win only the 2nd and 3rd prizes. Only entrants with the correct answer will be able to win the top prize
13. Only one entry per person will be entered into the prize draw. Any additional entries will not be accepted.
14. No bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, syndicates, organized groups or entries automatically generated by a computer, programme, application, script or any automatic method will be accepted. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple e-mail accounts, will be disqualified along with all entries from associated accounts. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
15. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way which gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
16. Incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible, or entries in conflict with the terms and conditions will not be accepted.
17. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry/votes or suspension of the promotion.
18. The Promoter and any third party adjudicator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of the entrant.
19. The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winner Selection and Notification
20. The first prize winner will be drawn at random from all valid completed and correct entries via an independently verified, randomised computer process on 8th February 2016.
21. They will be notified by phone, before 15th February 2016 and will have 10 days to claim their prize. In the event the prize is not claimed the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original winner.
22. The second and third prize winners (runners up) will be drawn at random from all remaining correct and incorrect answers (as outlined in the entry process). This draw will happen within 28 days of the closing date and only after verification of the top prize winner.
23. Second and third prize winners (runners up) will be notified by email as soon as possible after the relevant runner up prize draw has taken place. Runners up will need to claim their prize within 28 days of being contacted. In the event the prize is not claimed within 28 days the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award the prize to a reserve runner up winner drawn at the same time as the original runner up winner.
Winner Notification and Prize Fulfillment
24. Any prize that is returned to sender or is undeliverable for any reason will be considered unwanted and the prize will be forfeited.
25. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. Names cannot be amended.
26. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter or its fulfillment agent cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance
27. There are no cash or alternative prizes available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with a prize of equal or greater monetary value.
28. The Promoter will collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. In administering this promotion any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and, other than in connection with the running of this promotion, validation of the data and any administration of the prize, will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
30. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
i. Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
ii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
iii. For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
iv. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet
31. In so far as permitted by law, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for any injury or damage caused to participants or their property as a result of taking their prize, unless negligence on the part of the Promoter is proven.
32. For the major winners’ names and counties details please send a stamped addressed envelope to Nestlé Purina Petcare UK, 1 City Place, Beehive Ring Road, Gatwick, RH6 0PA within 3 months of the closing date.
33. By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they will be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant's name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion.
34. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries, and confirm details regarding their pet to ensure the photoshoot will meet necessary standards and not cause the brand embarrassment by the individual. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain
36. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
37. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.