Purina retailer Pro Plan loyalty card scheme 2021– 2023
- Loyalty Card scheme only available via UK based stores selling PURINA® BETA® and PURINA® PRO PLAN® products to UK residents, aged 18 and over.
- Customer offer of 6th bag free when 5 bags are purchased from the same retail outlet within the stated promotional period and where all stamps are included on a single card.
- Multiple cards that create six purchases will not be accepted.
- All products on the card must be from the same PURINA® BETA® OR PURINA® PRO PLAN® range i.e. a combination of different dog and cat products cannot be used to make up six purchases.
- Final date for accepting completed Loyalty Cards is 31.12.2023. Cards accepted after this date may not qualify for reimbursement. A valid, completed card must be signed, dated, and initialled by a member of staff from the store shown and be accompanied by valid receipts.
- All valid receipts showing the correct products purchased within the stated dates must be attached to the card and all five sections stamped in order to be reimbursed for the free pack.
- Participating retailers must send all completed cards and their audit reports to their Purina Account Manager at least once per quarter. FINAL DATE FOR CLAIMING REIMBURSEMENTS WILL BE 90 DAYS FROM THE CONSUMER CLOSING DATE.
- Reimbursement will be at the cost price of the smallest bag out of the five bags purchased as indicated on the Loyalty Card and as shown on the supporting till receipt. If the pack was purchased on offer, the refund will be at the offer price.
- The Promoter reserves to the right to refuse to reimburse any Loyalty Cards where it believes there may be a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotional offer is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional offer, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
Promoter: Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA