Nestlé Purina PetCare Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting Purina.co.uk. We hope you find our website informative and enjoyable. Please read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document carefully since any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
Throughout this site, the terms "we", "us", "our", "Purina”, “Nestlé Purina" and "Nestlé Purina PetCare" refer to Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Limited. "Nestlé" and "Nestlé Group" refer to the Nestlé S.A. and any of its affiliated companies as appropriate to the context Nestlé UK Ltd and Nestlé Ireland Ltd. "You" refers to any person accessing and/or using this website.
Nestlé Purina PetCare respects your right to privacy when you use our websites and communicate electronically with us. Any personal information or material sent to the Nestlé Group websites are subject to the Nestlé Group policy on privacy and protection of personal data. Please click here for comprehensive information about the Nestlé Purina Policy on Privacy, which extends to all Nestlé websites in the UK.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
Whilst we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information on this website, we are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
Any non-personal communication or material you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of the Nestlé Group and may be used for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, the Nestlé Group is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any communication you send to this website. Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting information. By submitting information, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that the Nestlé Group's use will not violate any third party's rights or otherwise place us in breach of any applicable laws. The Nestlé Group is under no obligation to use the information submitted.
Intellectual property rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this website are the property of the Nestlé Group or are included with the permission of the relevant owner. You are permitted to browse this website, reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk or for the purposes of distribution to other individuals. This is only to be done on the proviso that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and that the above trademark notice appears on such reproductions. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website. The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this website belong to Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. part of the Nestlé Group. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Your use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or on any other content on this website, except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Nestlé Group will vigourously enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Links to other websites
Links on Nestlé Purina PetCare websites may take you outside the Nestlé Group network and systems and the Nestlé Group accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other third party websites. The links are provided in good faith and the Nestlé Group cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in other third party websites to which we provide a link. The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement by the Nestlé Group. We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Your use of this website is at your own and exclusive risk.
This website is provided to you on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis and, consequently, the Nestlé Group gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise (including the implied warranties of merchantability or satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose) including warranties or representations that material on this website will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, non-infringing to third parties, that access to this website will be un-interrupted or error-free or free from viruses, that this website will be secure, that any advice or opinion obtained from the Nestlé Group through this website is accurate or to be relied upon and any representations or warranties thereto are accordingly expressly disclaimed. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow exclusions of implied warranties, so some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Please check your local laws. The Nestlé Group reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website or any feature of this website or any feature or part thereof at any time.
The Nestlé Group and/or any other party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this website on our behalf shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever and howsoever arising out of your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this website or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or to the extent permitted by applicable law, from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us. The Nestlé Group and/or any other party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this website shall have no responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on this web site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any material on this website is subject to change without notice. Further, the Nestlé Group shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from this website. If you choose to download material from this website you do so at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly waive all claims against Nestlé Group, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from your use or access of this website.
You are prohibited from doing any act that the Nestlé Group in its absolute discretion may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to this website including but not limited to: Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private information without the concerned individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals; Using this website to defame or libel the Nestlé Group, its employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of the Nestlé Group; Uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of the Nestlé Group or the property of other individuals; and Posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including but not limited to material that is in our opinion likely to cause annoyance, detrimental to or in violation of Nestlé Group or third party´s systems or network security, defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise unlawful.
Jurisdiction and governing law
The material and information appearing on this website are intended for United Kingdom users only. The Nestlé Group makes no representations that the material and information on this website are appropriate or available in locations other than the United Kingdom. You and the Nestlé Group agree that any controversy or claim arising from or pertaining to the use of this website shall be governed by English law (or Irish law, where such controversy or claim arises in Ireland) and be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England (and Ireland, where applicable).
As set out in Question 7 of Nestlé Purina Policy on Privacy this website employs tracking technology (‘Cookies’) to track visitor behaviour during website visits and to maintain state of application for repeat visitors, and during extended visits.
Tracking the path of your visit helps us to understand how visitors use the website, and how we can improve it to meet our visitors needs. This tracking information is anonymous and no personally identifiable data is being collected. Furthermore it is our policy never to share this statistical data with any designated Third Party organizations.
Your pet's well being
The information in this website is not a substitute for veterinary advice and is for information purposes only. You should always consult a veterinary surgeon if you have any concerns about you pet's health. He or she will have the advantage of taking a complete medical history and physically examining your animal. They will therefore be in a much better position to diagnose the illness, establish a prognosis and make recommendations about appropriate treatment. Our experts are pleased to help with behaviour queries although please note it is often not possible to give e-mail advice.
Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the details on this website are accurate and that the opinions are fair and reasonable, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness of information or opinions given. Nestlé Purina accepts no liability for consequences of any accurate information.
Where applicable, you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of any password provided selected during registration. To keep your password secure you should not disclose it to any third party. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you become aware that any third party has obtained access to your password or of any unauthorised use of password, you should report such to us immediately, and re-register using an alternative password.
Nestlé Purina Pets at Work Toolkit –Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to download the Nestlé Purina Pets at Work Toolkit! Before we can make this fantastic tool available to you, you must read and agree to these simple Rules. Please read this document carefully since any download or use of the Toolkit or other Pets at Work content constitutes your acceptance of the Rules set out below.
- You are able to agree to these Rules on behalf of your workplace: In order to download the Toolkit, a user must submit the name of the company or other trading entity they represent. In these Rules, “you” means the company or other entity submitted to Nestlé Purina. The individual user hereby confirms that they have all necessary authority to agree to these Rules on behalf of such company or other entity.
- Responsible pet ownership is at the heart of every Pets at Work scheme: You agree to place the safety and wellbeing of pets, employees and visitors to your workplace at the heart of any Pets at Work scheme you choose to implement. This includes compliance with the Animal Welfare Act 2006 and all other applicable law (which is the responsibility of each individual workplace).
- We really want to help & support you in your journey to becoming a dog-friendly workplace - but any use of the Toolkit and other content is at your own risk: Your use of the Toolkit and other content and any Pets at Work scheme you choose to implement is at your own and exclusive risk. The Toolkit and content made available to you in connection with the Pets at Work Scheme is provided to you on an “As is” and “As available” basis. No representation, warranty, assurance or undertaking (express or implied) is or will be made and no responsibility or liability (direct or indirect) is or will be accepted by Nestlé Purina or any other member of the Nestlé Group or their respective employees, suppliers or agents in relation to your implementation of a Pets at Work scheme or the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or reasonableness of the Toolkit or of any other information or content (whether written or oral) made available to you in connection with Pets at Work. All and any such responsibility and liability is expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. This Rule is without prejudice to our website terms & conditions. We may update, correct or amend the Toolkit and other content at any time in our discretion, but are under no duty to do so. Before implementing any Pets at Work Scheme, you should undertake your own risk-analysis and consider taking external advice where appropriate. If you chose to implement a Pets at Work Scheme, you may also want to consider putting appropriate insurance in place and/or requiring individual owners to take out pet insurance policies to provide cover in case of damage to third party property or injury to third parties.
- We may ask you to cease using the Toolkit if you break these Rules: If Nestlé Purina become aware that you are not using the Toolkit in accordance with these Rules or our website terms & conditions or you do anything which could in Nestlé Purina’s opinion bring it or its associated companies or the Pets at Work scheme into disrepute, we may ask you to cease using the Toolkit. You agree to cease using the Toolkit and remove any Nestlé Purina or Pets at Work branded materials from your premises and/or marketing and communication channels as soon as reasonably practicable upon our request (and in any event, within 10 working days). The decision of Nestlé Purina is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The legal bits: (i) Throughout these Rules, references to “Nestlé Purina”, “we” and “our” refers to Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Limited and “Nestlé Group" refers to Nestlé S.A. and any of its affiliated companies as appropriate; (ii) All registered and unregistered intellectual property rights and goodwill (IPR) arising in connection with the Toolkit and other Pets at Work content belong to Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., part of the Nestlé Group. Nothing in these Rules will operate to transfer the IPR of Nestlé S.A. or any other party; (iii) In addition to the above Rules, you agree that our Website Terms & Conditions apply to the use of the Toolkit and other content made available on our Website; (iv) headings shall not affect the interpretation of these Rules; and (v) We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to these Rules. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new information.
Legal notice update
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.
Copyright © Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Limited, 2019.