FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The promotion is only open to residents of UK & ROI attending the BVNA between 11th and 13th October 2019.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary for entry into the promotion.
4. To enter the first prize draw, participants must complete the on-screen entry form available at BVNA Stand P3 between 12pm on 11th October and 2.30pm on 13th October 2019. The prize draw will take place within 14 days of the final closing date. Three winners will be drawn at random by an independent person from all valid entries received with the correct answer to the question. One winner will be drawn from each day’s entries. No one person may enter more than once throughout the duration of the promotion and no one person may win more than one prize.
5. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be included in the prize draw. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date using the contact details supplied on their entry form.
6. There are three (3) prizes available to be won each consisting of £75 worth of Restaurant Choice vouchers. Voucher are valid for use until xx.xx.xx and are subject to Restaurant Choice Vouchers own terms and conditions.
7. When registering for the Promotion, entrants will be required to provide information including their first name, last name, a genuine email address, job title and practice address, and must confirm they are 18 years old or above. In the event of an entrants’ email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
8. Winners will be notified via email or post using the details provided in their original entry. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s confirmation of acceptance of the prize and details of where the prize can be delivered and signed for. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner has not responded to notification within 28 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select the reserve next in line from the original draw. Only one reserve winner will be selected for each of the prizes. Any unclaimed prizes from any of the draws will be forfeited and declared null and void.
9. Entries made from additional email accounts will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant (person) is using an alternate or alias email account(s) in addition to their own as a means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be subsequently disqualified and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void.
10. There are no cash or other alternatives available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
11. Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable.
14. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Nestlé Purina PetCare UK, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA