NESTLÉ PURINA FESTIVE PET HOLIDAY VOUCHER PRIZE DRAW - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Promoter/’we’: Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Ltd, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS
1. The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Nestlé Purina (“the Promoter”), their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Mobile phone and Internet access required. Entry is only valid via scanning the QR code from the instore POS whilst the promotional display is available (retailer dates will differ) or visiting the website.
5. Participants will be presented with a short game where participants have to ‘pack their pet’s suitcase’ by tapping or clicking on various items to place in the suitcase. This is just for fun. After the game is finished participants will be prompted to submit their personal details on the website and enter.
6. Maximum one (1) entry per person throughout the duration of the promotion. Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details, will be disqualified from this promotion.
7. Maximum of one (1) win per person during the promotion.
8. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programmes, applications, scripts, alias accounts, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s claim(s) will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
9. The Main Promotional period runs from 00:01 on 28.09.2023 to 23:59 on 31.12.2023
10. Entries submitted outside of these periods will not be included in the prize draw.
11. To enter a prize draw for the chance to win, participants must:
o Visit the Purina in-store display in selected retailers on one of the specified dates when the POS is available and on display and scan the QR code located on the promotional Nestlé Purina festive feature, or visit the website.
o Either via the scanning of the QR code or by entering direct on the website, participants will then be directed to a promotional page.
o Participants will see on the promotional page on the website a pet’s travel preparation game, and participants will be required to engage in this short game by packing pet’s items into the suitcase by tapping or clicking on the various pet’s items that will then be put in a suitcase. Its only for fun.
o Once the game has finished, entrants must submit their full name, a valid email address and also confirm they are over 18, and accept the Terms and Conditions, on the Nestlé Purina Prize Draw site.
o After completing all the necessary information details, participants click on submit to enter the Prize Draw.
12. Participants are advised to take care when entering their details. The Promoter is not responsible for typographical errors and incorrect details entered. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions and guidelines will be accepted. Attempted additional entries will not be included in the prize draws. Persistent abuse will result in immediate disqualification without notification.
13. All entries are subject to verification and interrogation. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
14. Illegible, invalid, or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
15. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
16. Entrants have the chance to win one (1) of the total of five (5) prizes available to be won across the promotion.
17. The prizes consist of the following
£500 pet friendly holiday vouchers
Treat pet loving friends and family with a voucher that will suit any occasion
The £500 gift vouchers can be redeemed for 1000s of pet-friendly hotels, cottages, lodges and bed & breakfast locations. There is over 18,000 locations to choose from including 7 cat friendly options these can be found on https://www.petspyjamas.com/s/travel/cat-friendly-hotels
Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Voucher valid for 12 months from purchase
The supplier of the pet holiday vouchers is not associated or affiliated in any way with the running, general administration or the promotional operation of this promotion but will provide a service as per the voucher as part of the prize fulfilment.
Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value.
18. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
19. Winners acknowledge that in accepting any prize, they are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out here, which include the voucher specific Terms and Conditions which are available at https://www.petspyjamas.com/about/terms/
Winner Selection and notification.
20. All valid entries received during the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw.
21. Five (5) winners (and reserves) will be chosen at random via an independently verified computer process within three (3) days following the promotional closing date.
22. The winners and reserves will be drawn via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection processes from all genuine, valid entries received.
23. The winners will be notified via email within three (3) days of the draw taking place, giving instructions for the next steps of the claims process. The winners will have 14 days to claim their prize from first contact. The Promotor will request confirmation of the winners’ personal details via a secure link including: their name, email address and proof of age to assist with verification and fulfilment of their prize.
24. Inaccurate information may result in a prize being forfeited. Winners should retain their winning communication until any prize has been verified and supplied. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner including checking their Span and Junk folders.
25. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to three (3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize, if possible, to the reserve drawn next in line in the original draw. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified. This process will continue until all winners and reserves for any prizes outstanding have been contacted as detailed. The reserve winner contacting process will continue until up to two (2) reserves have been contacted for any outstanding prize. Any prizes that have not been claimed after this process has been executed will be withdrawn from the promotion. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
26. The prizes will be fulfilled via a voucher and will be redeemed directly by the winner on the https://www.petspyjamas.com. All prizes will be dispatched within 28 working days of the confirmation of the win.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate, if time permits, using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
28. The Promoter will not be held liable for non-delivery of any prize due to the provision of incorrect information at the entry or claim process.
29. In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
30. The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this promotion. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding with regards to all promotional matters.
31. The Promoter is not responsible for the act or defaults of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
32. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any faulty, incorrect, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Any unauthorised access to entry details at any point in the operation of this promotion.
c. Any difficulties in entering or claiming, any entries/claims delayed or corrupted or any loss arising out of such an event;
d. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
e. Inaccessibility or unavailability of mobile signal, the internet, or any combination thereof. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the text system.
33. If, for any other reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable or running as planned, including by reasons of infection by system virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or invalidate any entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and identity details (passport, driving license or equivalent), which they must provide within 7 calendar days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
35. By taking part in the promotion the prize winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask for their consent as to whether they want to participate in reasonable marketing activities and publicity relating to the promotion. The winners are not obliged to agree to any request.
37. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
38. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
39. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
Promoter/’we’: Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Ltd, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA