PURINA PRO PLAN JOLLYES CHRISTMAS PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Promoter/’we’: Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Ltd, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland), aged 18 or over only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Ltd, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must have access to the internet, an email account, and a smart phone or camera capable of uploading a photo to the entry website.
3. The promotion runs from 23.10.23 to 28.12.23. All valid purchases must be made by no later than 28.12.23 and completed entry forms with uploaded till receipts made by no later than 23:59 on 28.12.23 to be included in the prize draw for a chance to win a prize.
4. Any entries received outside these dates will not be included in the prize draw.
5. A maximum of one prize per person/household can be won across total promotional period. Entrants will be required to provide their full name, a valid email address and an uploaded photo of a valid till receipt showing the purchase of at least one PRO PLAN Cat or Dog Product from a participating Jollyes Store within the stated promotional period. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, using alternative details, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities, or otherwise acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
6. To enter this promotion, participants are required to:
• Purchase any PURINA® PRO PLAN ® Cat or Dog Product from a Jollyes Store during the promotional period and retain the itemised till receipt showing their purchase.
• Go to https://www.purina.co.uk/brands/pro-plan/christmas-prizedraw to register their details (including first name, last name, and a genuine email address) and upload a photo of their till receipt.
• Participants must retain the original valid till receipt showing the purchase of a qualifying pack made during the stated promotional period, as this will be required as part of the winner verification process.
• The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any till receipts/invoices that:
• Are blurry/smeared/faded, or soiled so as to prevent the details from being clearly seen;
• Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
• Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
• That show stores or store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area.
7. Only entries registered via the official online site and accompanied by the required information as outlined above will be included in the prize draw. No entrant may use their computer to enable multiple entries or multiple aliases, (e.g., by the use of 'script' or 'brute force'). In this event that person's entry will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
8. There are six (6) prizes available to be won, each consisting of a Dyson Air Purifier . The first six (6) entries drawn at random from all valid entries will be deemed the prize winners. The promotion is in no way associated with, or sponsored by, the supplier of the prizes. Prize images are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from the actual prize.
9. The prize draw will take place within 14 days of the closing date. The winners will be randomly selected by an independent third party from all valid entries received between by no later than 23:59 on 28.12.23.
10. The Promoter will send an email to the winners (using the email address submitted upon entry) within 14 days of the draw date. The email will notify the winner that they have won, confirm their prize, and give details of next steps to arrange delivery of their prize.
11. The prize will be dispatched to the winners by courier within 28 days of the verification process, and confirmation of a suitable address where the items can be signed for by the winner or a designated person. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
12. Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winners, if this cannot be achieved within 14 days of the prize draw date, and after three (3) attempts, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner who will be drawn at the same time as the original winners. If the reserve winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize removed from the promotion.
13. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
14. The Promoter cannot be responsible for entries that fail to register, are delayed or incomplete, or indeed for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered except in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original advertised item.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
20. By taking part in the promotion, the winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only. Winners are under no obligation to do so.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
25. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
26. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of any entries/data at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this Promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
• Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
27. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
Promoter/’we’: Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Ltd, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA