GO-CAT RATINGS AND REVIEWS COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Open to GB & ROI residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Not open to NI residents.
2. Purchase of a product from the GO-CAT® range and internet access required.
3. Promotion opens on 01.07.17 and closes at 23:59 on 31.12.17. Reviews received after this date/time will not be included in the prize draw. There will be six prizes draws, each taking place within the first week of the month, and will include all genuine entries received within the preceding month. The first prize draw will take place during week commencing 31.07.17 and the final prize draw will take place within 14 days of the final closing date of 31.12.17. All winners will be notified within 14 days of each draw.
4. To enter, entrants must visit http://www.purina.co.uk/cat/go-cat, register on the website, and leave a genuine review for their cat’s favourite GO-CAT® between the stated dates. Entrants will be required to provide their full name and a valid, current email address. A maximum of ten (10) reviews are permitted per registered user, but no one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
5. Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon completion of a genuine product review (good or bad). All genuine reviews will have the same chance of winning. By entering, participants accept that their submitted review is subject to being moderated by the Promoter. Any reviews that are not relevant to any of the products in the range will be excluded from the promotion. Any inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive material will be removed immediately and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Any such submission will subsequently be withdrawn from the Promotion.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
7. There are 36 prizes available to be won in total consisting of a 6 months’ supply of the winners’ cat’s favourite GO-CAT® product best suited to the cat’s weight (up to a maximum of 4kg), age and life stage. The prize is for one cat only. The prizes will be won across six monthly draws with six prizes being awarded in each prize draw. The six months’ supply will be made up in the following way, depending on the cat:
Adult Standard & Adult Crunchy & Tender Range
- Prize will consist of food based on 183 days of feeding (6 months).
- Average 4kg Cat requires 70g of GO-CAT® a day
- Therefore prize is 12.8kg of food
- Example 1: Adult Standard = 3 x 4kg Bags and 1 x 825g box
- Example 2: Crunchy & Tender = 8 x 1.5kg Bags and 1 x 800g bag
- The prize will be tailored depending on what flavour/range/pack size the winner/cat would like, subject to availability.
- Prize will delivered to a pre-agreed address in two shipments to be delivered quarterly.
Senior & Indoor Range
- Prize will consist of food based on 183 days of feeding (6 months).
- Average 4kg Cat requires 60g of Go Cat a day
- Therefore prize is 10.9kg of food
- Provided as 6 x 2kg bags
- The prize will tailored depending on what flavour/range/pack size the winner/cat would like, subject to availability.
- Prize will be delivered to a pre-agreed address in two shipments to be delivered quarterly.
- As kittens require different feeding guidelines every month, the prize will be calculated with the winner based on the age of the kitten.
- On Average, a Kitten requires 97.5g of food a day, therefore 17.8kg over a 6 month period depending on the age of the kitten.
- The prize will be tailored depending on what flavour/range/pack size the winner /kitten would like, subject to availability.
8. The winners will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid and genuine entries received by the stated closing date.
9. The winners will be notified via email within 28 days of each of the monthly draws which will take place on the first day of each month and will include all genuine reviews posted in the month immediately preceding. The winner will be contacted using the email address included in their original entry. If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize (which will subsequently be awarded to a reserve winner selected at the time of the initial prize allocation). The prize will be sent by courier within 7 days of confirmation of the winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the stated item become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
11. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request from 25.10.16, for a minimum of three months, to those writing to: Go-Cat® Ratings and Reviews Prize Draw Winners, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, York, YO91 1XY.
12. By entering the promotion, the prize winner acknowledges that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
13. By participating in the Promotion the entrants license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
15. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
16. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
17. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Nestlé Purina PetCare UK, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.