TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Open to GB (England, Scotland and Wales) residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, affliates or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Purchase of a product from the PURINA ONE® CAT FOOD range, till receipt and internet access required.
3. Promotion opens for entries from 00.00 on 08.10.2020 and closes at 23:59 on 07.11.2020. Reviews received outside of this promotional period will not be included in the prize draw.
4. There will be one prize draw for a chance to win one of six (6) prizes. All genuine/valid entries of an acceptable standard received within the promotional period will be included in the prize draw. The prize draw will take place within 7 working days of the closing date.
5. To enter, entrants must visit https://www.purina.co.uk/cat/purina-one/cat-food, and follow the link to leave a genuine review for their cat’s favourite PURINA ONE® product between the stated dates. Only reviews made via the official link will be included in the prize draw. Entrants will be required to provide their full name and a valid, current email address. A maximum of ten (10) reviews are permitted per registered user, but no one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
6. Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon completion of a genuine product review (good or bad). All genuine reviews will have the same chance of winning. By entering, participants accept that their submitted review is subject to being moderated by the Promoter. Participants are solely responsible for the content they provide. Such entries cannot infringe the copyright or other intellectual property right of others. Any reviews that are not relevant to any of the products in the range will be excluded from the promotion. Any inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive material will be removed immediately and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Any such submission will subsequently be withdrawn from the Promotion.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
8. There are six (6) prizes available to be won in total across all the prize draw consisting of a six months’ supply of the winners’ cat’s favourite PURINA ONE® product best suited to the cat’s weight (up to a maximum of 4kg), age and life stage. The prize is for one cat only. The six months’ supply will be made up in the following way, depending on the cat:
- The prize will be tailored depending on what flavour/range/pack size the winner/cat would like, subject to availability.
- The prize will be delivered to a pre-agreed address in one shipment.
9. The winners will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid and genuine entries received by the stated closing date.
10. The winners will be notified via email within 14 days of the draw. The winners will be contacted using the email address included in their original entry. If any winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, they will lose their entitlement to the prize (which will subsequently be awarded to a reserve winner selected at the time of the initial prize allocation). The prize will be sent by courier within seven (7) days of confirmation of the winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The prize is as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the stated item become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding.
13. IP: By providing an entry, participants grant the Promoter, its associated companies and agents permission to publish, use, reproduce, distribute, make available, edit and/or modify the entry in any way (in whole or in part) for all commercial, advertising and/or promotional purposes in perpetuity throughout the world and in any media, including without limitation on packaging, advertisements and/or the internet and you agree to waive any moral rights to such works.
15. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
16. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
17. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
19. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England & Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Ops Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.