PURINA DENTALIFE FREE SAMPLE OFFER VIA SOPOST
These Terms and Conditions (the Terms and Conditions) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- There are 10,000 chews of DENTALIFE Medium Dog (23g) available in total.
- Applications for a free chew of DENTALIFE Medium Dog samples can be made from 00:01 on 08.12.23 to 23:59 on 28.01.24. The promotion will end on 04.02.24, or when all allocated stock of the free sample has been claimed, whichever is sooner.
- Internet access and a smart phone or computer required to participate. No other application method will be available. Postal entries will not be accepted. Applicants will be required to complete the online application form on the SoPost App including their first name, last name, postal address, postcode, and email address. Maximum of one free sample per applicant/household.
- Samples will be despatched within five (5) working days of receipt of a valid unique application. The sample of one chew of DENTALIFE Medium Dog will be sent via standard class post to the address supplied in the original application.
- Maximum one free sample per application/household. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Incomplete or illegible applications, applications by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and applications which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be included in the sampling selection allocation. If it becomes apparent that any participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that applicant’s chances to claim free sampling selection in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the offer, that applicant’s entries will be disqualified and will not be considered for receiving the free sample.
- Bulk, trade or third-party applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- No cash alternative will be available. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the full Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the stated sample, should the product become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal value.
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing this promotion.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Facebook page or any combination thereof.
- In the event of an email address or phone number becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address or phone number.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected applications. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
- Promoter reserves the right to verify the applicants and to refuse to award the sample entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or obtained a sample using fraudulent means.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or SoPost, or any combination thereof.
- All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media but will respond to questions via firstname.lastname@example.org. FAQs can be found at https://help.sopost.com/en/collections/2146094-sopost-for-consumers.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Promoter: Nestlé Office Gatwick, Park House, Manor Royal, Crawley, RH10 9AD