Gourmet Satisfaction Guarantee
If you should be less than satisfied with your GOURMET meal you will receive all your money back without quibbling, hissing or scratching.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Click the link to the online application form below.
- Follow and complete the form with all details and provide a valid till receipt (s).
SHORT TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you’re unhappy with your GOURMET® pet food, you can claim your money back by completing this application form. The offer is available across participating GOURMET® products. Maximum refund up to the maximum purchase value of £15/€20. Offer limited to a maximum of one (1) money back application per household with one cat per application, and only covers one product.
Internet access & purchase required. UK, CI, IoM and ROI, 18+. Applications must be received by no later than 30 days from the date shown on the submitted till receipt. Retain original purchase receipt. Full T&Cs are below.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
The Promoter takes data protection seriously.
1. Promotion open to UK, CI, IoM and ROI residents, aged 18 years or over, who register a valid application form with Purina at the website address provided. Excludes employees and their immediate families of Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Ltd, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No claims (bulk or otherwise), from trade or third parties will be accepted.
2. By participating in this Promotion, participants accept these Promotion rules in their entirety.
3. Participants may claim a refund for one free pack of any GOURMET® Cat product as listed in Clause 6 below. All products are subject to availability, whilst stocks last.
Claim within 30 days of the date the product was purchased as shown on the submitted till receipt.
5. No one person/household may claim more than one refund.
6. The offer is limited to a maximum of one (1) money back application per household only, for one of the following products:
GOURMET® Mon Petit
GOURMET® Nature’s Creations
7. Internet access and valid till receipts showing the purchase of the appropriate product is required. Participants must visit https://hashting.promo/direct/GOURMET-MBG to complete an application form.
8. The offer is limited to a maximum of one (1) money back application per household with one cat per application. Multiple applications from the same household cannot be accepted even if the household has more than one cat.
9. Only valid applications will be accepted. A valid application comprises of:
● A completed, legible, original online application form;
● Confirmation of which product was purchased (using the drop-down menu);
● A 75+ character statement stating why the product did not meet the applicant’s satisfaction.
● The claimant’s personal details including full name, email address, confirmation that the claimant is 18, or over, and bank or PayPal details.
● Cat’s details.
● A photo of a valid itemised purchase receipt. The receipt will need to show a valid product as detailed in Clause 6. Applications must be received by no later than 30 days from the date shown on the submitted till receipt. Till receipt must be uploaded in the format of PNG, BMP, or JPG/JPEG and a maximum file size limit of 20MB applies. Participants should keep their original itemised till receipt as it may be required to further verify a claim.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any till receipts/proof of purchases that:
● Are out of focus or blurry;
● Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
● Do not have purchase dates clearly visible;
● Do not have the store of purchase clearly visible;
● Are old, out of date, or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
● That are from Non-Participating Stores;
● The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with or altering till receipts. Any attempts to submit any invalid till receipts may result in the participant’s account being frozen and possibly deleted.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with or altering receipts. Any attempts to submit any invalid receipts may result in the participant’s application being frozen and possibly deleted.
11. The closing date for receipt of all applications is 30 days from the date of a valid till receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for applications that are for lost, delayed, incorrectly submitted, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected, or for technical failures or otherwise.
12. Successful applicants will receive a full refund as shown on their till receipt up to the maximum purchase value of £15/€20 for a maximum of one pack of GOURMET® Cat food as outlined in Clause 6 above.
13. If the purchase price paid falls below £15/€20 for any reason, the refund amount will be reduced to reflect the purchase price paid. If the purchase price paid is greater than £15/€20, the refund amount will remain at £15/€20.
14. The RRP is for information only and the actual price is at the sole discretion of the retailer, and subject to variation across retailers.
15. Participating products must have been purchased at any store stocking the product (including online), and are subject to availability, while stocks last. Purchases made online must be delivered by no later than 23:59 on the stated time frame to qualify.
16. Any qualifying GOURMET® packs purchased as part of a multi-buy promotion, or price reduction, will be refunded at the promotional price and not the individual/standard price.
17. Organised and/or collective participation in the Promotion will be considered as abuse and will result in the automatic exclusion from the promotion.
18. Participation is personal and nominative; in no case may the participant participate on behalf of others
19. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Promotion any participant who has provided invalid or false personal information
20. Unfair practices such as, without limitation, scripts, software, robots or e-mail addresses, or any other process which makes it possible to automate participation without physical intervention, or, more generally, circumvention of these Promotion rules in order to participate in an unauthorised and / or fraudulent manner, are not allowed. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any participant who violates this provision from participation in the Promotion, as well as in future promotions by the Promoter
21. To Claim: Participants must visit https://hashting.promo/direct/GOURMET-MBG, to complete a unique Claim Form including:
a. Their personal details including full name, email address, confirmation that they are 18 years or over, and bank or PayPal details.
b. Cat’s details.
c. A minimum of 75 characters explaining what improvements can be made to the GOURMET® food.
d. A photo of a valid itemised purchase receipt. The receipt will need to show purchase of the qualifying GOURMET® product from any valid stockist. Applications must be received by no later than 30 days from the date shown on the submitted till receipt. Till receipt must be uploaded in the format of PNG, BMP, or JPG/JPEG and a maximum file size limit of 20MB applies. Participants should keep their original itemised till receipt as it may be required to further verify a claim.
22. Maximum one entry per email address and mobile phone number permitted.
23. Payment account details can only be used once. Uploaded receipts must be unique and can only be used once.
24. This is a consumer promotion only and is not open to retailers, wholesalers, trade groups, or consumer groups.
25. All claims must be received within the stated time frame. Any claims received with till receipts older than 30 days will not be accepted and will not be considered a valid claim.
26. Participants will receive an email notifying them of a successful application.
27. If a claimant’s claim is valid, they will receive a refund for the cost of the purchased promotional product as shown on the submitted till receipt and up to the maximum claim value shown in Condition 12
28. Full refunds will be sent in the form of a BACs transfer or via PayPal to the original claimant only as per the bank/PayPal details included in their application form. Applicants must ensure that their bank/PayPal details are correct, as the Promoter cannot be responsible for any payments made to the wrong account or that cannot be made due to incorrect details being provided. Such payments may take at least 28 days from the receipt of a valid application. This offer does not affect the applicant’s statutory rights
29. The Refund will be distributed to the participant by reimbursement to the bank account or PayPal account by our external partner Hashting UK Ltd
30. In the absence of a reaction (within the deadlines), or in the event of any other infraction in any way whatsoever (for example, if it appears that the participant does not meet the conditions for participation), the Promoter reserves the right not to grant Refund.
31. Refunds cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services. The Refund cannot be divided and can only be accepted as it is granted to the original applicant.
32. Any qualifying products purchased as part of a multi-buy promotion, or price reduction, will be refunded at the promotional price and not the individual price
33.The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, invalidate claims deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, contrary to the spirit of the Promotion or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute
34. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of claimants including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days). The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a claim may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions.
35. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, incorrectly submitted, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected claims or for technical failures or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt
36. Claims are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
39. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs or expenses (such as internet connection, travel) incurred as part of the Promotion. The full cost of participation in the Promotion is borne by the participant.
40. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of data at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof
d. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
41. The Promoter and / or third parties to whom it has called in the context of the Promotion are not responsible for faults and / or faults on / in or relating to the Internet, the Promotion Page or any website mentioned in these regulations, cable networks (or other relevant network), software or hardware as well as for any possible incorrect entry and / or processing of personal data.
42. The Promoter excludes for the rest all liability of the Organiser and / or third parties to which it has appealed within the framework of the Promotion, including the Refund and the Products, within the limits permitted by law.
43. In the event that this Promotion is advertised on Facebook, Instagram or other external channels, it is specifically pointed out that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, approved or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or these other external channels, which are not responsible for this.
Use of this Promotion
44. Participants are not permitted to:
a. Resell or use this Promotion or its contents for commercial purposes;
b. Collect and use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
c. Download or copy information for the benefit of another merchant;
d. Use data mining, screen scraping, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools;
e. Modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, nor
f. Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
45. No element of the Promotion or relating to it may be reproduced or published without the express prior written authorisation of the Promoter.
46. If one or more provisions of these Rules of Promotion should be considered void or be cancelled in whole or in part, the rest of the provision(s) in question and the Rules of Promotion will remain fully applicable
47. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
48. The participant is required to check these Promotion rules on a regular basis.
The Promoter also reserves the right not to attribute the Refund in the event of abuse or fraud to these rules.
49. Complaints or questions concerning these regulations and the Promotion, as well as requests in the context of the rights that participants may assert over their personal data, must be sent in writing to: Consumer Services, Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Limited, Gatwick, Park House Manor Royal, Crawley RH10 9AD.
50. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
51. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
52. The promotion will continue to run until further notice. In the event of the ability to claim a refund being withdrawn, the Promoter will make an announcement on the website at least 30 days before the final claim date.
Promoter: Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Limited, Gatwick, Park House Manor Royal, Crawley RH10 9AD