PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS NF Renal Function Advanced Care Dry Cat Food
- Restricted but high quality protein to help minimise loss of muscle mass and toxin formation and restricted phosphorus to help slow the progression of CRI.
- Increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids: with EPA and DHA to help support kidney function in the advanced stages of CRI.
- Great taste to satisfy cats with reduced appetite.
- Restricted but high quality protein to help minimise loss of muscle mass and toxin formation and restricted phosphorus to help slow the progression of CRI
- Increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids: with EPA and DHA
to help support kidney function in the advanced stages of CRI
- Great taste to satisfy cats with reduced appetite
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of cats with advanced stages of CRI
- Dietary phosphorus restriction to help slow the progression of CRI and minimise the risk of secondary renal hyperparathyroidism
Complete dietetic pet food for adult cats for the support of renal function in case of advanced stages of feline chronic renal insufficiency (CRI).
Corn protein meal*
Dried beet pulp
* Protein sources.
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
- Omega-6 fatty acids 12.0%
- Omega-3 fatty acids 0.8%
- EPA + DHA 0.6%
Crude fibre: 2.0%
Vit A: 35,000
The recommended period of use is initially up to 6 months, although the product can be used long term. A gradual transition to the new diet may be especially helpful in cats with CRI. Cats with CRI that remain inappetent should be assessed for nausea. Warming the product to room temperature can enhance palatability for cats with a fussy appetite.
|Body weight (kg)||Daily feeding quantity|
|Dry only (g/day)||Can only (Cans/day)||Pouch only (Pouch/day)||Dry + can combined||Dry + pouch combined|
|Dry (g/day)||Cans/day||Dry (g/day)||Pouch/day|
|>5||+15/kg||+1/4 can||+1/2 pouch||+10/kg||1||+15/kg||1|