for Indoor cats with Chicken and with Vegetables
Our cats are natural explorers, alive to everything in their world. It’s what makes them such fascinating members of the family and brings so much vitality to our home.
But Indoor cats interact little with nature and therefore may miss out on some of the benefits from the outdoors.
That’s why Purina® Experts have created Go-Cat® for Indoor Cats: specially formulated to satisfy the nutritional needs of cats who spend most of their time indoors.
Go-Cat® has been feeding cats with good, wholesome nutrition for decades. We fill millions of bowls and this honour comes with great responsibility. It’s up to us to make sure all cats who eat delicious Go-Cat® get the healthy food they need… That’s why Go-Cat® recipes are made with no added artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives. So you can keep feeding them the same tasty food they love and feel proud about it.
Go-Cat® Indoor is specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of Indoor cats :
• * No Added Artificial Colours, Flavourings or Preservatives
• * Help your cat maintain a healthy weight thanks to an adapted energy intake
• * Help support a healthy digestion thanks to Fibres from natural sources
• * Reduce litter odour as it includes Chicory
• * Help to reduce the formation of hairballs thanks to Beet Pulp extracts
• * 100% complete and balanced nutrition
Go-Cat® Indoor supports the health, vitality and happiness of your indoor cat, helping your little Indoor explorer to live a life full of discovery and adventure in your home every day."
With fibres to help reduce development of hairballs
Adapted energy intake to help with weight management
Contains chicory, a vegetable to help reduce litter box odour
Tasty, complete nutrition made by PURINA