PURINA ONE Money back GUARANTEE Terms & Conditions
Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
- Refunds available to UK, CI, IoM and ROI residents who are aged 18 years or over, with the exclusion of employees and their immediate families of Nestlé Purina PetCare (UK), its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No bulk, trade or third party applications will be accepted.
- Pet food quantities stated as minimum entry requirement for the promotion are based on recommended feeding
guidelines for the average cat/dog over a three week period (visit www.purinaone.co.uk for feeding guidelines).
Cat 800g bag:2x 800g required for 3 weeks feedDog 1.5kg bag:1x1.5kg required for 5kg or less dog2x1.5kg for over 5kg dog
- To see a visible difference, participants must feed their cat 100% Purina ONE for three weeks (21 consecutive days). Please see guidance notes on making changes to your pet’s food.
- The offer is available across all PURINA ONE® Cat 800g packs and PURINA ONE® Dog 1.5kg packs but excludes all Kitten products.
- Internet access, valid till receipts showing the purchase of the appropriate product and access to a printer is required. Participants must visit www.purinaone.co.uk to print an application form and complete offline.
- The offer is limited to a maximum of two (2) money back applications per household – one cat application and one dog application. Multiple cat and multiple dog applications from the same household cannot be accepted.
- Only valid applications will be accepted. Till receipts cannot be returned. A valid application comprises
- A completed, legible, original application form;
- A 15+ word statement stating why the applicant did not see a visible difference in their cat/dog after 21 days of consecutive feeding with PURINA ONE.
- Valid original till receipt(s) which show 2 x 800g packs or one or two 1.5kg pack, of any PURINA ONE as detailed in Clause 4. (Photocopies will not be accepted).
- Original empty packaging of a qualifying PURINA ONE product.
- Submit application form and 15+ word statement together with the relevant packaging and till receipt(s) to: PURINA ONE® - Visible Difference, Freepost RLTS-KSXS-BZHK, UCKFIELD, TN22 1QQ to arrive by no later than 31.12.2019
- The closing dates for receipt of all applications is 31.07.2019. No responsibility can be accepted for applications that are illegible, lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
- UK, CI and IoM residents will receive a refund up to the maximum purchase value of £12 for Purina ONE Cat and £12 for Purina ONE Dog
- ROI residents will receive a refund up to the maximum purchase value of €16 for Purina ONE Cat and €20 for Purina ONE Dog.
- Any qualifying PURINA ONE® packs purchased as part of a multi-buy promotion, or price reduction, will be refunded at the promotional price and not the individual price.
- Full refunds will be sent in the form of a cheque made payable to the original claimant only as per the application form. Cheques must be treated as cash and cannot be reissued. Please allow at least 28 days for delivery from the receipt of a valid application. This offer does not affect your statutory rights.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice, if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Any queries relating to this offer can be addressed to the Nestlé Purina PetCare Team in the UK on 0800 21 21 61 and in ROI 1800 50 93 68.
- Participants' information will be used for the sole purpose of administration of this promotion only except where a participant has opted-in to receive future communications from Nestlé Purina PetCare (UK) or other associated companies. Other than as required by law, Nestlé Purina PetCare (UK) Ltd will not disclose participant information to any third party without express permission from the participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any application including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a claim where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this promotion or where abuse is suspected. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
PROMOTER: Nestlé Purina PetCare (UK) Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.