Our commitments to Canine Partner’s CHANGING LIVES TOGETHER FUND
NESTLÉ PURINA CANINE PARTNER’S CHANGING LIVES TOGETHER FUND SOCIAL MEDIA
NESTLÉ PURINA have already donated £70,000 to Canine Partner’s CHANGING LIVES TOGETHER FUND this year. Details of our charity partnership can be found at www.purina.co.uk/changinglives
Why not help us raise an extra £10k by dedicating your morning walk to the Canine Partner’s CHANGING LIVES TOGETHER FUND and sharing a photo of your dog walk on Instagram. For the first 10,000 unique users who post a photo with the hashtag #ChangingLivesTogether by 26.06.23 we will add another £1 to our donation.
- POST a photo of your morning walk with your dog and the hashtag #ChangingLivesTogether on your own Instagram page. Don’t forget to set your post to ‘Public’ and use the hashtag, otherwise we won’t be able to see it. Sadly, we can’t capture posts via ‘stories’.
Open to UK, 18+. Maximum one photo per social media account will be counted towards the additional donation. Ends at 23:59 on 26.06.23. The total final sum donated will be announced via post on @Purinauki on 31.10.23. Click link in bio for more details.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Promoter/’We’: Nestlé Purina Commercial Operations UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA
1. Open to UK, residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé UK Ltd and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Only one post per person via Instagram will be counted throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Participants may enter via Instagram ONLY. Maximum one donation per qualifying account/post.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. For the first 10,000 valid, genuine, unique photos posted with the hashtag #ChangingLivesTogether, or for all posts up to 23:59 on 26.06.23, whichever is sooner, Nestlé Purina will add an additional £1 to their existing donation of £70,000 to Canine Partner’s CHANGING LIVES TOGETHER FUND.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Participants will require an Instagram account to enter and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’. Participants who do not already have an Instagram account may open one at www.instagram.com, by following the instructions and reading the relevant terms and conditions.
• Participants may enter via Instagram only by posting a photo of their morning dog walk with the stated hashtag on their own Instagram page. Due to Privacy rules, entrants must ensure their account is set to ‘Public’ and includes the hashtag to allow their entry to be included in the fund raiser. No one person may qualify for more than one £1 donation regardless of how many photos they post. N.B. Only photos made as a ‘Post’ can be included. The Promoter is unable to gather photos made via participants’ Stories.
The final amount of the donation raised will be announced via a new post on @Purinauki by 31.10.23 and will be paid to the charity by no later than 30.11.23.
• By participating entrants understand and agree to their comments and photos may be publicly displayed on the official PURINA AND CANINE PARTNERS UK social media pages. Such entries may be attributed to the original entrant using their name as provided with their entry, or as shown on their social media account.
• Comments and photo must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comments it deems to be:
i. Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
ii. Promote or be about the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
iii. Be offensive or be about hate;
iv. Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
v. Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission;
vi. Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
vii. Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
viii. Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
ix. Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
Photos of pets should conform to the guidelines below:
- Submitted photos should be of the owner and their own pet, expect where the participant has the express permission from the owner of the pet to share the photo.
- Guidelines: Photos should not depict any animal in an overweight or underweight conditions; in an unsafe, stressful, or unhappy situation; licking faces and/or mouths; being dressed up.
- Photos may feature children where the participant is, or has express permission from, the child’s parent or legal guardian.
5. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any comments or posts on its official social media pages that it deems to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Comments should not mention or tag another person except where the entrant has obtained express permission to publicly share that person’s social media name. All entries must conform to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter guidelines and terms and conditions.
6. Maximum of one £1 donation per valid, genuine, and unique post. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, aliases, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies, third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any entrant from the promotion whose social media name or photo it deems to be offensive, or it believes may cause offence to other participants.
8. The promotion will end at 23:59 on 26.06.23, or when 10,000 valid, unique posts have been made and seen by the Promoter, or its agents, whichever is sooner. Participation is via the method as outlined in Clause 4 above only. No postal or other entry method is available.
9. The final sum will be verified by an independent auditor and published on the social media page(s) as outlined above by no later than 31.10.23. Once verified by an independent auditor the final amount will be paid to Canine Partners. Canine Partners is a registered charity in England and Wales (803680) and Scotland (SC039050). A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales company number 2516146. Registered office: Ashby Road, Osgathorpe, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 9SR
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
11. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
13. Promoter reserves the right to verify the participants and to refuse to award the donation, in part or whole, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has used fraudulent means.
15. By taking part in the promotion, participants agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
17. No responsibility can be accepted for any posts that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, or any combination thereof.
18. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry/photo to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants accept and understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and that Instagram has no liability for any element of this promotion. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
20. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘PURINA UK’ social media pages, or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘PURINA’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert the relevant platform(s) to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account(s) being frozen pending investigation.
22. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media but will respond to questions via email@example.com.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
25. The Promoter may choose to display any/all photos submitted as part of the promotion on their own website at www.purina.co.uk, and/or across PURINA official social media accounts. By participating in the promotion, participants understand and agree that their photos may be used in this way.
IP: By providing an entry, participants grant the Promoter, its associated companies and agents permission to publish, use, reproduce, distribute, make available, edit and/or modify the entry in any way (in whole or in part) for all commercial, advertising and/or promotional purposes in perpetuity throughout the world and in any media, including without limitation on packaging, advertisements and/or the internet and they agree to waive any moral rights to such works.
Promoter/’We’: Nestlé Purina Commercial Operations UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA