PRO PLAN GAME – CHANCE TO WIN MOBILITY+ SUPPLEMENT AT CRUFTS 2023
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
1. The promotion is only open to UK, CI, IoM & ROI residents aged 18 and over. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Entry via CRUFTS only. 2000 prizes of a free 120g pack of PRO PLAN MOBILITY+ Supplement available to be won. Promotion will end at 5pm on 12.03.23, or when all allocated stock has been awarded, whichever is sooner. Winners will be the first 2000 participants to successfully complete the game on the PRO PLAN Stand. Prizes will be given at the time of winning. Participants may play the game once only throughout the duration of the promotion and no one person/household may win more than one prize. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
The chance to win will end at 5pm on 12.03.23, or when all allocated prizes have been won, whichever is sooner. N.B. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any changes in the dates or venue of the event, which is outside its control.
3. The Prizes:
There are 2000 prizes available to be won, each consisting of a 120g pack of PRO PLAN MOBILITY+ SUPPLEMENTS. These will be given to the winners at the time of successfully completing the game. The game will continue until all prizes have been won, or at the end of the show at 5pm on 12.03.23, whichever is sooner. Any remaining prizes at the end of the show will be withdrawn from the promotion.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes, in whole or part, of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside its control.
5. Entrants’ details: It is the entrants’ responsibilities to ensure that the contact details provided on their entry form is valid and correct for the duration of the promotion.
6. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
7. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
8. By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all promotional matters.
12. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates are not permitted, will not be accepted, and will be disqualified.
13. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media but will respond to questions via www.purina.co.uk/contact-us .
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any such decisions, and these will be binding.
15. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
16. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or the website, or any combination thereof.
17. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
18. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
Promoter: Nestlé PURINA UK Commercial Operations Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.