GOURMET® Gold Savoury Cake Tuna Wet Cat Food
- GOURMET™ Gold Savoury Cake features delicately chopped pieces of tuna carefully seasoned with just a hint of sauce
- 100% complete and balanced nutritional pet food for adult cats (aged 1 to 7)
- No added artificial flavourings, preservatives or colourants
- Made with high quality ingredients
- The cardboard and the cans contained in it are designed to be recyclable
- Made with tender pieces with Tuna.
- 100% complete and balanced nutritional pet food for adult cats (aged 1 to 7).
- Cooked with care for preservation of taste.
- Served in 85g can to keep every meal fresh and convenient.
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals to keep your adult cat healthy.
You don't want your cat to get bored with her meals so you always look for different food choices that she will enjoy. That’s why GOURMET Gold has created Savoury Cake, a delicious range made with high quality ingredients in a cake texture, for a delightful eating experience she will surely enjoy.
GOURMET Gold Savoury Cake features delicately chopped pieces with beef, chicken or other exquisite flavours, carefully seasoned with just a hint of sauce. They all come together in a delicious cake for your cat to savour every bite. GOURMET Gold Savoury Cake: delicious in every bite.
All GOURMET Gold recipes have no added colourants, no added artificial preservatives and no added artificial flavourings.
Meat and animal derivatives
Vegetable protein extracts
Fish and fish derivatives (tuna 4%)
Derivatives of vegetable origin
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
Fat content: 4.0%
Crude ash: 2.0%
Crude fibres: 0.5%
Vit. A: 900;
Vit. D3: 137.
Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 31;
Calcium iodate anhydrous: 0.39;
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 3.5;
Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 6.1;
Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 50.
Cassia gum: 450.
For an average adult cat (4kg), feed 4 cans per day in at least 2 - 3 separate meals.
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.Serve at room temperature.
Fresh clean drinking water should be always available.