GOURMET® Gold Casserole Duck and Turkey Wet Cat Food
- Made with tender pieces of Duck and Turkey
- 100% complete and balanced nutritional pet food for adult cats (aged 1 to 7)
- No added artificial flavourings, preservatives or colourants
- Made with high quality ingredients
- The cardboard and the cans contained in it are designed to be recyclable
- Made with tender pieces with Duck and Turkey.
- 100% complete and balanced nutritional pet food for adult cats (aged 1 to 7).
- Cooked with care for preservation of taste.
- Served in 85g can to keep every meal fresh and convenient.
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals to keep your adult cat healthy.
You don't want your cat to get bored with her meals so you always look for different food choices that she will enjoy.
That is why GOURMET Gold has created Casserole, delicious recipes to spoil her sophisticated palate with a different taste experience everyday. Exquisite fine morsels with beef & chicken, or duck & turkey, slowly cooked in a succulent and refined sauce. Each sauce has been carefully selected to create an optimal combination with the flavour of the morsels, for a harmony of textures and flavours. Casserole from GOURMET Gold, a symphony of taste for your cat to enjoy!
All GOURMET Gold recipes are made with high quality ingredients and have no added colourants, no added artificial flavourings and no added artificial preservatives.
Meat and animal derivatives (20% of which duck 4% and turkey 4%)
Vegetable protein extracts
Fish and fish derivatives
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
Fat content: 2.3%
Crude ash: 2.0%
Crude fibres: 0.05%
Vit. A: 775;
Vit. D3: 118.
Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate: (Fe: 8.9);
Calcium iodate anhydrous: (I: 0.22);
Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate: (Cu: 0.77);
Manganous sulphate monohydrate: (Mn: 1.7);
Zinc sulphate monohydrate: (Zn: 16.0);
For an average adult cat (4kg), feed 4 cans per day in at least 2 separate meals.
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures.
Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Serve at room temperature.
Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available.