The cat's urinary system plays a vital role in achieving and maintaining overall health by eliminating toxins from her body. Purina ONE® Urinary Care cat food with Bifensis contains nutrition specifically designed for a healthy adult cat.
Purina ONE® Urinary Care cat food has been carefully formulated with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help preserve the urinary tract from inflammation and balanced mineral content helps to control urinary pH. Balanced minerals inside our food also help to control the urinary pH and support your cat’s natural defences. Antioxidants help support their kidney health, while high quality ingredients are used to promote good digestion - also providing them with a great-tasting meal they'll love. The omega 6 fatty acids, as well as zinc, help support healthy skin and a shint coat, so they'll look as good as they feel inside.
(Cats may suffer from a range of urinary health issues, especially as they age. Problems can include kidney disease, urinary stones and urinary tract inflammation, which can result in the need to visit your veterinary expert. In case of urinary troubles, please go to your veterinary who will recommend the right treatment.)
- Protein: 34.0%
- Fat content: 14.0%
- Crude ash: 7.5%
- Crude fibres: 2.5%
- Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA+DHA): 0.2%
- Omega 6 fatty acids: 2.0%
- Chicken (17%); dried poultry protein; wholegrain wheat (17%); maize; soya meal; wheat gluten meal;
- maize gluten meal; animal fat; dried chicory root; maize grits; fish oil (1%); minerals; digest (with added
- heat treated Lactobacillus Delbrueckii and Fermentum powder 0.025%); yeast.
- Vitamin A: 33 000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3: 1 000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E: 660 IU/kg
- Vitamin C: 140 mg/kg
- Taurine: 700 mg/kg