FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Refunds only available to UK residents, aged 18 years or over, who register a valid application form with Purina at the promotional web address. Excludes employees and their immediate families of Nestlé Purina PetCare (UK), its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No bulk, trade or third-party applications will be accepted.
- Registered members may claim a refund for one free pack of the following products regardless of the variety purchased: BAKERS® Wet Pouch Classics Range Dog Food (10 x 100g pouches). Refunds will be given at a maximum of £4 for purchases made in the UK only.
- Internet access and a valid till receipt showing the purchase of the appropriate product is required. Participants must visit www.purina.co.uk/dog/bakersdogfood/try-for-free to register their dog’s details and to receive an application form via an email link.
- The offer is limited to a maximum of one (1) money back application per household only for one variant from the BAKERS® Wet Pouch Classics Range.
- Only valid applications will be accepted. A valid application comprises of a completed, legible, on-line application form, including:
- Applicant’s full name;
- A current and valid email address;
- Completed details of their dog for maximum of one dog only;
- Dog’s name;
- Dog’s age in months and years;
- Dog’s breed (if known);
- Applicant’s Bank or PayPal details where the refund should be sent;
- Marketing opt-in - Yes or No – Tick Box
- An uploaded photo of a valid itemised till receipt showing one pack of BAKERS® Wet Pouch Classics Range dog food (10 x 100g pouches) purchased by no later than 31.01.2020.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded till receipts that:
- Are out of focus/blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
- That show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area;
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with or altering till receipts. Any attempts to submit any invalid till receipts may result in the participant’s account being frozen and possibly deleted.
- The closing dates for purchasing a qualifying pack is 31.01.20. All valid applications/claims must be received by no later than midnight on 20.02.20. No responsibility can be accepted for applications that cannot be made due to any technical issues. The Promoter cannot be liable for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the official webpage or any combination thereof.
- Successful applicants will receive a full refund as shown on their till receipt up to the maximum purchase value of £4, for a maximum of one pack of BAKERS® Wet Pouch Classics Range dog food (10 x 100g pouches).
- Any qualifying BAKERS packs purchased as part of a multi-buy promotion, or price reduction, will be refunded at the promotional price and not the individual price.
- Full refunds will be sent in the form of a BACs transfer or via PayPal to the original claimant only as per the bank/PayPal details included in their application form. Applicants must ensure that their bank/PayPal details are correct, as the Promoter cannot be responsible for any payments made to the wrong account or that cannot be made due to incorrect details being provided. Such payments may take at least 28 days from the receipt of a valid application. This offer does not affect the applicant’s statutory rights.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice, if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Any queries relating to this offer can be addressed to the Nestlé Purina PetCare Team in the UK on 0800 21 21 61.
You have the right to access, review and request a physical or electronic copy of information held about you. You also have the right to request information on the source of your Personal Data. These rights can be exercised by sending Us an e-mail to: [email protected] or by writing to Us at: Data Protection Nestlé UK&I, Legal Department, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent details (where requested by Us and permitted by law). If the request is submitted by a person other than you, without providing evidence that the request is legitimately made on your behalf, the request will be rejected. Please note that any identification information provided to Us will only be processed in accordance with, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any application including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a claim where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this promotion or where abuse is suspected. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
PROMOTER: Nestlé Purina PetCare (UK) Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.