PURINA BETA FREE ADULT FOOD FOR PUPPY FOOD USERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
1. Offer available to UK residents who are aged 18 years or over, with the exclusion of employees and their immediate families of Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Ltd, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No bulk, trade or third-party applications will be accepted.
2. Maximum of one/first pack of a FREE BETA® Adult food from one of the following variants available can be claimed per household. Multiple applications from the same household will not be accepted. Claimants may indicate their first choice from the following 5 variants: BETA® Adult Chicken 2kg, Adult Small Breed Chicken 2kg, Adult Turkey & Lamb 2kg, Adult Sensitive Skin Salmon 2kg, or Adult Light Turkey 2kg, subject to availability, whilst stocks last. In the event of their first choice being unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to send an alternative variant.
3. The offer is available for BETA® Adult food as outline above and is not applicable to any other product.
4. Only valid applications will be accepted. A valid application comprises of:
• Completion of an application form with the claimant’s first name, last name, product purchased, date purchased and AI store address where purchased.
• Participants will need to upload a photo of a valid till receipt, clearly showing the purchase of any brand of Puppy food purchased at a participating independent pet store in the last four to five (4/5) weeks.
• All such purchases must have been made by no later than 31.12.23 and free pack claims received by no later than 23:59 on 31.12.23. The promotion will end on 31.12.23, or when 4000 claims have been received, whichever is sooner. In the event of all allocated stock being claimed before the stated end date, the claimant will receive a message to this effect when they scan the QR code.
• The free pack of BETA® Adult food will be dispatched to successful claimants in two batches at the end of November and the end of December only.
• No cash or other alternative available in lieu of the free packs.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any till receipts that:
• Are blurry/smeared/faded, or soiled so as to prevent the details from being clearly seen;
• Do not have a recognised brand of Puppy Food clearly visible;
• Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
• That show stores/locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area;
The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with or altering till receipts. Any attempts to submit any invalid till receipts may result in the participant’s application being frozen and possibly deleted.
6. The closing dates for receipt of all applications is 23:59 on 31.12.23 as outlined above. No responsibility can be accepted for applications that are illegible, lost, delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice if circumstances make this unavoidable.
8. Any queries relating to this offer can be addressed to the Nestlé Purina PetCare Team in the UK on 0800 21 21 61, or via firstname.lastname@example.org .
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any application including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a claim where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instruction forming part of this promotion, or where abuse is suspected. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions.
11. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
12. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate data entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or email, or any combination thereof.
13. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
15. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
16. Complaints or questions concerning these regulations and the Promotion, as well as requests in the context of the rights that participants may assert over their personal data, must be sent in writing to: Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Ops Ltd, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA, or by calling 0800 212 161.
Promoter/’we’: Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Ops Ltd, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.