FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé PetCare UK, their affiliates,
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to the internet and an email account.
- Purchase required. Please retain receipt showing purchase of the product within the specified dates as proof of purchase.
- No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland
- Entry is only valid via www.purina.co.uk/dog/beta
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified. Incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person without the corresponding proof of receipt will not be verified.
- The main promotion opens on 01/04/19 and closes at 23:59 on 10/06/19.
- Any entries received outside these dates will not be included.
How to enter:
UK, CI & IOM Residents only:
- To enter this promotion, participants must purchase a bag of Purina® BETA® 2kg or BETA® 14kg, subject to retailer stock and availability, during the promotional period. Locate the pack batch code located on the back of pack, at the top of the bag. The batch code is made up of 10 digits. Go to www.purina.co.uk/dog/beta to enter your details (including name, postal address and a genuine email address) then follow the online instructions entering the 10 digit batch code from your bag of Purina® BETA® Dog Food, along with your contact details on the online form.
- Entrants will receive an email confirming the acceptance of their details and their entry into the promotion
Northern Ireland No Purchase Necessary Route
- No Purchase Necessary for Northern Ireland residents only: send your name, age, full postal address and email address to: ‘BETA® Win a Dog Friendly Holiday Promotion’, Nestle Purina® PetCare Services, 1 City Place, Beehive Ring Road, Gatwick, RH6 0PA. Once the request has been verified, a code will be provided via email, which can then be entered on the microsite in order to enter the prize draw for the promotion. NPN Winners ONLY will be subsequently contacted by e-mail in the first instance with details of how to claim the Prize. A Winner must respond to the notification e-mail within 14 days to claim his or her prize. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. A maximum of 3 entries per person per day. No Purchase Necessary applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 27.05.19 to ensure that requests can be received.
- In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- There is one prize to be won in total across the promotion. The prize consists of 1 x dog friendly holiday in the form of a 1 x £1000 gift voucher for Pets Pyjamas. The £1000 voucher must be redeemed at https://www.petspyjamas.com/) within 12 months from the notification date and must be spent on holiday accommodation only.
- Prize is subject to the supplier’s Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://www.petspyjamas.com/about/terms/. Further conditions may be applicable with the chosen accommodation provider which can be viewed on the relevant website before booking
- The voucher may be used towards the purchase of a holiday at a higher price than the face value of the voucher, however, the winner will be responsible for payment of the difference.
- The winner is responsible for the voucher and the promoter is under no liability if the voucher is lost/stolen/damaged/destroyed whether its been redeemed or not
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, associated or affiliated with PetsPyjamas. Entrants to this promotion hereby release PetsPyjamas from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
- No cash or other alternatives are available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter thereby reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and is not for re-sale. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery
- All valid entries received during the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be drawn and verified at random by an independent third party in 1 prize draw which will take place on 11.06.19
- The Promoter will send an email to the winner (using the email address submitted upon entry) within 14 days of them being drawn (excluding Bank Holidays and weekends). The email will notify the winner that they have won, subject to verification, and that they need to confirm details regarding the win within 28 days. The winner notification email will notify the winner that they have won and give the winner information on the prize. This email will include a security code unique to each winner, which needs to be used as part of the claim process and be included in any correspondence regarding the prize.
- Once confirmed, the physical £1000 gift voucher will be dispatched to the winner by First Class Royal Mail post within 28 days of winner verification. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
- Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner and receive confirmation of the win, if this cannot be achieved within 14 days of the prize draw date, or if a selected winner is ineligible, doesn’t respond to confirm claim details or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, then the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original winner. If the reserve winner does not respond within fourteen days of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize removed from the promotion.
- The 10 digit Batch codes can be found on the back of all Purina® BETA® 2kg and BETA® 14kg bags, subject to retailer stock and availability. Only valid batch codes will be accepted. All batch codes and entries are subject to verification. Batch codes have no cash value and may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's references or printing errors do not constitute codes.
- Codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as they appear on pack. If a participant is unable to read their code, or it is incomplete, they should call the consumer helpline on 0800 212161. The request will be logged and reviewed and if a genuine printing error has occurred, a replacement code will be emailed to them. Any request for a replacement code must be received by 03/06/19 to ensure that the request can be processed before the promotion closing date.
- The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize, including travel insurance.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control. Winners will be subject to full verification process. Winners may be asked to provide their promotional receipt (or all packs and receipts if multiple entries) as proof of purchase in order to verify the claim.
- The Promoter cannot be responsible for entries that fail to register, are delayed or incomplete, or indeed for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for loss or damage to Participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the Site. Should any portion of the Promotion be, in the Promoter's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorised human intervention, technical failures or other highly exceptional circumstances which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion, and select the winner at random from all entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by the Promoter.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further remuneration. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, if consent given, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- You have the right to access, review and request a physical or electronic copy of information held about you. You also have the right to request information on the source of your Personal Data. These rights can be exercised by sending Us an e-mail [email protected] or writing to us at: Data Protection Nestle UK&I, Legal Department, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent details (where requested by Us and permitted by law). If the request is submitted by a person other than you, without providing evidence that the request is legitimately made on your behalf, the request will be rejected. Please note that any identification information provided to Us will only be processed in accordance with, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
- The name and county of the winner can be available by writing to: Purina® PetCare Services, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RG6 0PA with the title ‘BETA® Win a Dog Friendly Holiday Promotion Winners’ from 08.07.19 for a minimum of three months.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Promoter: Nestlé Purina® PetCare (UK) Ltd., 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA. (Please do not send entries to this address)